Individual Donation & Monthly Giving
Thank you for believing in the work that we do!
From emotional support groups, meditation & spiritual programs, physical wellness classes and our upcoming cooking classes, Hearth Place provides a vast variety of support for anyone impacted by cancer. Help us make a difference in the lives of patients and their families dealing with a cancer diagnosis.
Hearth Place does not receive any public funding and, therefore, relies solely on the generosity of our community through fundraising, donations, and in memoriam donations. All of our services are provided free of charge as we are cognizant of the financial burden many families face during a cancer diagnosis. Your donation helps to ensure that anyone impacted by cancer can receive the support and services they need. Tax receipts are issued for donations of $20 or more. Donations can be made on a one time basis or, as you will read below, can be made to provide support all year round. Either way, we greatly appreciate your support and thank you for helping us to make a difference in our community!
12 Gifts in 12 Months
You can support programming for cancer patients all year long!
Your monthly gift provides us with:
- A predictable source of income which enables us to continue programming for cancer patients and their families
- The ability to plan ahead and introduce new program initiatives
- Monthly donations have substantially lower administrative costs than other fundraising methods.
The benefits of providing monthly gifts:
- Affordable and flexible – You choose your monthly gift amount and it is easy to modify your gift at any time. Your donation is eligible for a full tax receipt (Canadian Funds)
- Convenient – Your gift will automatically be charged to your credit card monthly.
- One tax receipt issued annually, so you are not constantly trying to keep track of receipts.
- Your gift provides a steady, guaranteed source of income so that we can continue to provide programs and services at no cost to our community.
It is through the generous donations of both individuals and companies, as well as annual fundraisers, that we raise the money required to fund all that we offer. If you belong to an association that holds fundraising events or, if you work for a company that has a charitable giving fund, we would appreciate you putting our name forward, and sharing what Hearth Place means to you! For more information on hosting a fundraiser for Hearth Place please go to Hosting A Fundraiser.